When buying a refurbished Powerheart G3 Pro, a life-saving device, you need to know that you are buying a quality product from a company that takes recertification seriously. Every used Powerheart G3 Pro that comes into our facility is taken through an 11-point inspection process by our factory-trained biomed technicians.
Powerheart G3 Pro Description
The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is a fully-equipped AED for medical professionals. This AED has a full color display, 3 lead ECG monitoring ability and manual defibrillation override.
This flagship Cardiac Science AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is one of the premier Rescue Ready® professional and portable AEDs on the market today. As stated above, this AED boasts the industry’s first ECG color display, manual override features, multiple rescue capability, and advanced technology to provide healthcare rescue professionals extended capabilities for emergency treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) and continuous cardiac monitoring. It has comprehensive features that ensure the rescuer can easily complete a defibrillating shock if necessary, and that the SCA patient has every possible advantage in surviving the SCA event.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro incorporates the following features in this RescueReady portable defibrillator. These protocols are consistent with the guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
• The G3 Pro gives the rescuer color ECG display so that patient data can be interpreted on site easily- Regular self-testing ensures that the AED is ready to perform in a rescue. While in “standby” mode (battery is installed but the lid is closed, and the device is not being used in a rescue), the AED performs a DAILY self-test on all main components (including the battery, hardware, software and electrodes); it performs a WEEKLY partial energy test of the high-voltage electronics; and it performs a MONTHLY full energy test of the high-voltage electronics.
• The proprietary STAR biphasic technology enables the AED to calculate the patient’s electrical impedance. If multiple shocks are required, the AED will escalate the energy to deliver therapy at the appropriate, higher level.
• When the shock is ready to be administered, there is one button to press for shock delivery.
• RescueCoach™ voice prompts guide the user through the rescue process to complete the rescue process with as little stress as possible. Cardiac Science defibrillation pads are non-polarized which means they can be placed in either position (as shown on the pad package).
• A text display and visible status indicators (for the SmartGauge battery, service, and pads) add another level of support to ensure that the AED is maintained properly and will be ready to perform in a rescue.
• Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable batteries are available to meet your specific needs.- Manual Defibrillation Override lets the emergency professional be in complete control.
The Powerheart AED G3 Pro AED is RescueReady, with streamlined simplicity of operation. It automatically analyzes when to (and when not to) deliver the defibrillation shock. The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro brings with it the industry-leading AED expertise with advanced cardiac software algorithms, patented one-button operation and pre-connected, interchangeable electrodes, making it one of the easiest AEDs to use on the market. It provides continuous monitoring of patients during and after sudden cardiac arrest.
The Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro Package Includes:
• Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro
• Adult Defibrillation Pads (1 Set)
• OEM IntelliSense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
• Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
• Quick Start Tool Kit (Includes: Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with AED manual, training video, RescueLink &
• Adminstrator's Guide (CD)
• Serial Communications Cable
• 3-Year Warranty from AED.com
• Loaner Program
• FREE Live Training by AED.com
• FREE AED Physician's Prescription
• 2 FREE Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
• FREE AED Check Tags
• FREE AED Window Decal
• FREE Ground Shipping via Fed Ex
Powerheart G3 Pro AED Packages Coming Soon!
|Manufacturer||Cardiac Science Recertified|
|Manufacturer SKU#||CSPHG3PRO R|
|AED.COM Part#||9300P-501PR; 9300P-601PR|
|Alternate Part Numbers||R9300P-501|