TThe Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro is a fully equipped AED, which is ideal for medical professionals. Featuring a full-color display, manual defibrillation override, and the ability to monitor 3 lead ECG; this device is optimized for trained users.
This flagship Cardiac Science Powerheart AED is one of the leading Rescue Ready® portable AEDs available in today’s market. This AED is enabled with a slew of comprehensive features that ensure that a rescuer has the tools needed to obtain the best outcomes in an SCA event. These include multiple rescue capabilities, advanced technologies designed specifically for medical rescuers out in the field, manual override features, and a full-color ECG display.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro incorporates the following features in this RescueReady portable defibrillator. These protocols are consistent with the guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
• The G3 Pro gives the rescuer color ECG display so that patient data can be interpreted on site easily- Regular self-testing ensures that the AED is ready to perform in a rescue. While in “standby” mode (battery is installed but the lid is closed, and the device is not being used in a rescue), the AED performs a DAILY self-test on all main components (including the battery, hardware, software and electrodes); it performs a WEEKLY partial energy test of the high-voltage electronics; and it performs a MONTHLY full energy test of the high-voltage electronics.
• The proprietary STAR biphasic technology enables the AED to calculate the patient’s electrical impedance. If multiple shocks are required, the AED will escalate the energy to deliver therapy at the appropriate, higher level.
• When the shock is ready to be administered, there is one button to press for shock delivery.
• RescueCoach™ voice prompts guide the user through the rescue process to complete the rescue process with as little stress as possible. Cardiac Science defibrillation pads are non-polarized which means they can be placed in either position (as shown on the pad package).
• A text display and visible status indicators (for the SmartGauge battery, service, and pads) add another level of support to ensure that the AED is maintained properly and will be ready to perform in a rescue.
• Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable batteries are available to meet your specific needs.- Manual Defibrillation Override lets the emergency professional be in complete control.
• 7 year Manufacturer Warranty
The Powerheart AED G3 Pro AED is RescueReady, with streamlined simplicity of operation. It automatically analyzes when to (and when not to) deliver the defibrillation shock. The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro brings with it the industry-leading AED expertise with advanced cardiac software algorithms, patented one-button operation and pre-connected, interchangeable electrodes, making it one of the easiest AEDs to use on the market. It provides continuous monitoring of patients during and after sudden cardiac arrest.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro Package Includes:
• Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro
• Adult Defibrillation Pads (2 Sets)
• IntelliSense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
• Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
• Quick Start Too Kit (Includes: Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with AED manual, training video, RescueLink &
• Adminstrator's Guide (CD)
• Serial Communications Cable
• 7 Year Factory Warranty from Cardiac Science
• Loaner Program
• FREE Live Training by AED.com
• FREE AED Physician's Prescription
• 2 FREE Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
• FREE AED Check Tags
• FREE AED Window Decal
• FREE Ground Shipping via Fed Ex
Powerheart G3 Packages Coming Soon!
|Manufacturer SKU#||CSPHG3PRO NNR|
|AED.COM Part#||9300P-1001P; 9300P-501P; 9300P-601P|
|Alternate Part Numbers||9300P-1001P; 9300P-501, 9300P-501WP, 9300P-601P, 9300P-601PWP, 9300P-701P, 9300P-701PWP, 9300P-601PE, 9300P-601PCE, 9300-501PE, 9300P-501P; 9300P-501PPC|