When buying a refurbished Powerheart AED G3, a life-saving device, you need to know that you are buying a quality product from a company that takes recertification seriously. Every used Powerheart AED G3 that comes into our facility is taken through an 11-point inspection process by our factory-trained biomed technicians.
Powerheart G3 Description
Cardiac Science brings a further evolution of simplicity and intuitiveness to the Cardiac Science Powerheart®. This AED comes with all of the advanced features the G3 semi-automatic unit and in addition it has eliminated the need to push the shock button. After the pads are attached to the patient, the AED detects the heart rhythm and then makes the determination of whether a defibrillation shock is required. Within a matter of seconds, the AED will deliver the shock if the heart rhythm data produced requires it.
The G3 Automatic AED incorporates the following features in this rescue-ready portable defibrillator. These protocols are consistent with the guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
• Continual, regular self-tests ensures that the AED is ready to perform in a rescue. While in “standby” mode (battery is installed but the lid is closed, and the device is not being used in a rescue), the AED performs a DAILY self-test on all main components including the battery, hardware, software and electrodes; it performs a WEEKLY partial charge of the high-voltage electronics; and MONTHLY it performs a full charge of the high-voltage electronics.
• The proprietary STAR biphasic technology enables the AED to calculate the patient’s electrical impedance. If multiple shocks are required, the AED will escalate the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level.
• RescueCoach™ voice prompts to guide the user through the rescue process with as little stress as possible. This includes pad placement (patients under 8 years old or 55 lbs require a pediatric specific pad). The AED directs the rescuer to open the pad package and with specific instructions to quickly guide the rescuer in pad placement.
• Cardiac Science defibrillation pads are non-polarized which means they can be placed in either position as shown on the pad package.- Visible status indicators (for the SMARTGAUGE battery, service, pads) add another level of support to ensure that the AED is maintained properly and will be ready to perform in a rescue. and text display
• 3-year warranty from AED.com
The G3 Automatic AED is rescue ready, with streamlined simplicity of operation, It automatically analyzes when to (and when not to) deliver the defibrillation shock. In a stressful rescue situation, the rescuer can depend on this AED to inform them of whether to deliver (or not to deliver) the shock. During a medical crisis, the rescue coach voice prompts allow the rescuer to hear voice prompts, thereby reducing the fear of “not doing it right”.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart® G3 AED brings with it the industry leading AED expertise with advanced cardiac software algorithms, pre-connected, interchangeable electrodes, making it one of the easiest AEDs on the market to use. The AED can determine if a shock is required, and without necessitating that a button be pressed will “automatically” detect the patient’s heart rhythm and deliver the shock. It provides continuous monitoring of patients both during and after sudden cardiac arrest.
The Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Package Includes:
• Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED
• Adult Defibrillation Pads (1 Set)
• OEM IntelliSense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
• 3-Year AED Warranty from AED.com
• FREE AED Physician's Prescription
• FREE AED.com Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor,Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
• FREE AED Check Tags
• FREE AED Window Decal
• FREE Ground Shipping via FedEx
|Manufacturer||Cardiac Science Recertified|
|Manufacturer SKU#||CSPHG3A R; CSPHG3S R|
|AED.COM Part#||R9390E-1001; R9390A-1001; R9300E-1001|
|Alternate Part Numbers||9390A-1001PR; 9390E-1001PR; 9390A-501R; 9390A-501PR; 9300A-201R; 9300A-501R; 9300C-201R; 9300E-201R; 9300E-501R; 9300A-201WPR; 9300A-501WPR; 9300C-201WPR; 9300E-201WPR; 9300E-501WPR; 9390A-501SPR; 9390E-501SPR; 9300A-501PPCR; 9300E-501PPCR; 9300P-501PPCR;|