The gold standard for more than 30 years, LIFEPAK products are continually evolving to keep pace with the changing nature of patient care. The LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator/monitor packs multiparameter therapeutic and diagnostic functions into a single, portable device. Over 80,000 LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator/monitors are in use today— on rescue rigs and in hospitals worldwide. Feedback from this global community keeps us innovating—adding features to help you in your lifesaving work.
The 12 is designed to work like you work—in the most demanding conditions and environments.
• Generously sized screen lets you quickly scan clutter-free waveforms and monitoring data.
• Stands up to rugged use—drop test/impact test of 18 inches; IPX4 rating.
• The 12 is the only defibrillator/monitor on the market today* with an ST Monitoring feature. Because ECGs (and
the diagnosis) can change so significantly so quickly, the device takes a series of ECGs at frequent intervals and
alerts you to changes in a patient’s ST measurement.
• The 12 helps track patient status breath by breath with patented Microstream® capnography technology
accessories that operate smoothly even in high
humidity. EtC02 monitoring is effective for both intubated and nonintubated patients.
• Graphic display of vital signs allows for evaluation of changes in patient condition and patient response
to therapy over time.
• MASIMO SET® pulse oximetry offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring.
|LifePak 12 Configuration||Item #||Your Price|
Biphasic, 3-Lead, AED (No Pacing)
Biphasic, 3-Lead, AED, Pacing
Biphasic, 3-Lead, AED, Pacing, SP02
Biphasic, 3-Lead, AED, Pacing, SP02, NiBP
Biphasic, 12-Lead, AED, Pacing
Biphasic, 12-Lead, AED, Pacing, Sp02
Biphasic, 12-Lead, AED, Pacing, Sp02, NiBP
Biphasic, 12-Lead, AED, Pacing, Sp02, NiBP, EtC02
|Alternate Part Numbers||No|