Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (CST)
Our Loaner Program is one more link in the partnership chain we have with each of our customers. This value-added program requires only a phone call, and is available to both customers who purchased the device from us (loaner at no charge) and for those that did not purchase from us. We extend our Loaner program to our service customers at a minimal charge for the short-term use of a loaner while your device is being inspected and diagnosed. If your unit has a problem, or is not passing self tests, you may send it in to our certified biomedical engineer, and in the meantime have the use of a loaner (overnight, if necessary). For more information on our Preventative Maintenance and Service contracts, please click here.
When you rely on your equipment for your business to run, being without it is not an option. However, all things break, and things with many different components (moving and static) break more often. There is an even more pressing reason to have your equipment backed up when the equipment is a necessity in the life-saving process. Ideally, every EMS service, Fire Department, Hospital, Clinic, School and countless other locations would have at least one back up device for every defibrillator, AED or vital signs monitor deployed. In reality, however, this is simply not possible. Everyone is on a budget, and a loaner pool rarely makes the cut.
This is what makes purchasing your equipment from AED.com so important. Any device ever purchased from AED.com is covered by our Loaner Program for the LIFE OF THE UNIT. As long as you own the device, our Loaner Program always applies. Need to send your unit(s) in for PM (preventive maintenance)? We’ve got you covered. One of units requires service and you can’t afford to be without it? We will overnight you a device, free of charge, until your unit is repaired and returned to you.
This FREE benefit that comes with every piece of equipment we sell has been a life-saver countless times for countless services and locations. This type of dedication to our customers represents the partnership we value in our relationships. Our goal is not to sell you a piece of equipment, cash your check and never interact with you again. We want to be working with you in ten, twenty or fifty years into the future. And don’t take our word for it. Ask us to put you in touch with customers in your area that have worked with us for over ten years.
We’re happy for “word of mouth” to tell our story, and we hope you are convinced to give us the opportunity to earn your business. Here is just one of our customers that we have worked with since 2004: "We have used AED.com for over 7 years and have been very pleased with their professionalism and quality of equipment. I have ordered several pieces of equipment and have always been satisfied with each purchase. Tommy is always knowledgeable about the items and the loaner program has been a great help. I would highly recommend AED.com to anyone who would need EMS equipment." -Brian Short, Director Mc Lean Co. EMS, Calhoun, KY
Here are a few facts and details regarding AED.com’s Loaner Program:
• With an inventory of over 1000 devices, we are able to overnight you a replacement unit whenever necessary. Be wary of companies that say they have a loaner
program, but do not have the inventory to support it. It is a hollow promise.
• We have dedicated loaner units that are tested and ready to be shipped at a moment’s notice.
• Overnight shipping is available at our expense whenever necessary (we once drove a device to the FedEx location at the airport 30 miles away to ship a device at 10
pm on a Friday night, so our customer would have a replacement Saturday morning.)
• We are fully insured and all coverage extends to our loaner devices. Our policy is always available upon request.
• AED.com’s Loaner Policy has been put to the test. We have over 19,000 customers that enjoy the program today. Many are Fire and EMS customers that subject
their equipment to an enormous amount of wear and tear.
• We are proud of our company and the products we sell. The AED.com Loaner Program is designed to give peace of mind to our customers. The last thing we
want is for you to have issues with a device you purchased from us. It inconveniences the customer and reflects poorly on our company. Therefore, we hope you
never have to rely on it…but you know it is there when you do.
• Loaners are also available for a charge on devices that were not purchased from AED.com.
Devices available for loaners:
• Zoll AED Plus
• Physio-Control CR+ Automatic
• Physio-Control CR+ Semi-Automatic
• Philips FRx
• Philips Onsite
• Cardiac Science G3 Automatic
• Cardiac Science G3 Semi-Automatic
• Defibtech Lifeline
• Heartsine Samaritan PAD
No matter what device you have, we have a loaner for you!