Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator to save lives. The HeartStart AED Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and preconfigured scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
• Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator.
• Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide
some or no clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
• Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent
use in an actual emergency.
• Training for both adult patients and children.CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
• Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs.
|Alternate Part Numbers||No|