Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm (CST)
Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator to save lives. The HeartStart AED Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and preconfigured scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
• Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator.
• Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide
some or no clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
• Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent
use in an actual emergency.
• Training for both adult patients and children.CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
• Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs.
|Alternate Part Numbers||No|