This item is no longer available to U.S. customers due to the FDA’s ruling on Pre-market Approval requirements. Please feel free to discuss with one of our representatives.
The ZOLL E Series defibrillator medical devices were designed by professionals for professionals.
No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the "paper" away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
The E Series Defibrillator Offers:
• ZOLL's Real CPR Help, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth
in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback.
• All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
• See-Thru CPR, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see
organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
• New innovative roll cage design and shape.
• EasyRead Tri-Mode Display screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
• A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment.Built-in GPS clock, allowing users
to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other Important Defibrillator Features:
• Now with integrated SpCO, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET
carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily
and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
• Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid
4410 Smart Battery as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
• Integrated optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission
capability to a variety of destinations.ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic
waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority
to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.
|Alternate Part Numbers||No|
This website and its content is © Copyright of DXE Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.
Redistribution or reproduction of any or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited.
Please Contact Customer Care Phone: (855) 233-0266
*Calls will be answered between 8am and 5pm Monday - Friday CST