Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm (CST)
• Uniform Operating System between the two modelsShares
common electrodes, cables, paddles, and batteries
• Only one therapy cable needed for defibrillation, cardioversion
and pacing – no separate 3 lead cable required.
• The OneStep Complete Resuscitation Electrode has built-in 3 leads
in the pad, eliminating extra steps if the patient needs to be paced immediate after resuscitation.
• Real CPR Help to coach to the proper compression rate and depth
during CPR as well as See-Thru CPR to minimize pauses during CPR compressions.
• The only defibrillator that recognizes the OneStep Pediatric electrode and
automatically lowers the energy setting to 50J to prevent accidental overdose of energy.
• Unique pediatric algorithms that allow proper analysis of arrhythmias for younger patients.
• Optional monitoring capabilities include SP02, EtCO2 and Non-invasive Blood Pressure.
• Defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as a
removable Compact Flash card for easy data transfer and archiving.
• Coupled with CodeNet, ZOLL's unique PDA-based code data management system,
the R Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
• WiFi enabled option available.
• Conducts an automated self-test once a day. No need to do a 30 J manual test;
simply verify the green check mark is present during your shift check.
• The reliability you’ve come to count on from ZOLL Medical Corporation,
using our proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic high-current waveform.
• ZOLL’s patented external pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds,
reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
|Alternate Part Numbers||No|