Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro Healthcare Package (Recertified)
|Features||Semi Automatic, Automatic Shock, Audio Cues|
|IP Rating||IP24: Protected from touch by fingers and objects greater than 12 millimeters. Protected from water spray from any direction.|
|Warranty||3 Year from Cardio Partners|
- 1 Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro AED: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners' 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 2 Sets Adult Pads: For use on adult patients
- 1 Set Pediatric Pads: For use on children under 55 lb.
- 1 G3 Pro Battery
- 1 G3 Pro ECG Cable: This kit includes a cable for Lead II ECG viewing and a 3 pack of ECG electrodes.
- 1 G3 Pro IR Cable: This cable allows change of the Powerheart G3 Pro operational functions or to download rescue data.
- 1 Semi-Rigid Carry Case: Keeps AED safe from dust other elements
- 1 Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 Alarmed AED Wall Cabinet: Alarmed cabinet prevents tampering and lets others know there is an emergency.
- 1 AED Window Decal: Lets employees and guests know an AED is present in the building.
- 1 AED Wall Sign: Clear visual cue lets rescuers know where the AED is located.
- 1 CPR Response Kit: Includes the necessary items to help prepare the patient and rescuer for CPR and the use of an AED.
- 1 Year LifeShield AED Compliance Management: Includes AED registration, medical direction, and AED oversight. Learn more.