Defibtech Lifeline Portable Package (Recertified)
|Compatible Batteries||5-Year Battery Pack 0710-0120|
|Compatible Pads||Adult Pads 0710-0130, Pediatric Pads 0710-0137|
|Meets OSHA Requirements||No|
|Meets BLS Requirements||No|
|Features||Semi Automatic, Audio Cues|
|IP Rating||IP54: Protected from limited dust ingress. Protected from water spray from any direction.|
|Warranty||3 Year from Cardio Partners|
- 1 Recertified Defibtech Lifeline AED: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners' 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 1 Lifeline View Battery Pack: Has the capacity of 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous operating time.
- 2 Sets Adult Pads: For use on adult victims.
- 1 Set Pediatric Pads: For use on children under 55 lbs.
- 1 Carrying Case: Keeps AED safe from dust other elements
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 CPR Response Kit: Includes the necessary items to help prepare the patient and rescuer for CPR and the use of an AED. Bag color may vary.
- 1 Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
- 1 Year LifeShield AED Compliance Management: Includes AED registration, medical direction and AED oversight. Learn more.
- 1 AED Backpack: Allows you to easily carry your AED and other emergency supplies.
We Thought You Might Like