Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus AED (Recertified)
|Compatible Batteries||Non-Rechargeable 0511-9146, Aviation Approved 0511-9147|
|Compatible Pads||Adult Pads 0511-9131, Pediatric Pads 0511-9730|
|Meets OSHA Requirements||No|
|Meets BLS Requirements||No|
|Features||Semi Automatic, Automatic Shock, Audio Cues, FAA Approved|
|IP Rating||IP24: 'Protected from touch by fingers and objects greater than 12 millimeters. Protected from water spray from any direction.|
|Product Options||Automatic: CSPHG3A R; Semi-Automatic: CSPHG3S R|
|Warranty||3 Year from Cardio Partners|
- 1 Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners' 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 1 Set Adult Pads: For use on adult patients
- 1 IntelliSense Lithium Battery
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 AED Window Decal: Lets employees and guests know an AED is present in the building.
- 1 CPR Response Kit: Includes the necessary items to help prepare the patient and rescuer for CPR and the use of an AED. Bag color may vary.
- 1 Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
We Thought You Might Like