Prior to returning a product, please contact Cardio Partner’s Customer Service Department at 866.349.4363 within 7 days of receiving the product to obtain a return merchandise authorization (“RMA”) number. This will help us expedite your return and allow us to give you the proper credit. Once you have received your RMA number please follow the return policy guidelines below.
Subject to the guidelines below, Cardio Partners will accept returns and rectify the error at no cost to you if: (i) you received expired product; or (ii) Cardio Partners makes an error in fulfilling or shipping your order.
Please follow the return policy guidelines below:
Non-returnable Items Include:
- A product that is “buy to order.”
- Items listed a “non-returnable.”
- Items that have been marked or engraved.
- Items returned with broken or opened packaging or seals or product not in original packaging.
- Any sterile product that has been opened or items determined by Cardio Partners not to be in resalable condition.
- Product that is more than 60 days older than the shipment date.
- Recertified equipment.
- Items with missing or used accessories (i.e. batteries, pads, kit components).
Return Policy Guidelines:
- Items returned within 30 days of the shipment date will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned 31-60 days from the shipment date may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items older than 60 days from the shipment date will not be accepted in our warehouse and will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.
- Please write the RMA number clearly on the package label.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice or the packing list in the box.
- Send the package freight prepaid. Please reference the RMA to locate the return address.
- Returns must be received by Cardio Partners within 15 days of issuance of RMA number.
- Items received without an RMA number will not be eligible for credit.
REFUND FOR DIGITAL TRAINING PRODUCTS
Online or virtual training courses must be incomplete (no certification issued) and cancelled within 1 business day of placing the order to be eligible for refund.
RETURN FOR REPAIRS
Items returned for repair must be prepared according to the most recent OSHA requirements. Items must be properly cleaned and verified with a statement on the outside of the package. Proof of purchase must also be included with all manufacturer warranty repairs. Please contact our Customer Service Department for additional information.
All claims for damage occurring in transit must be made upon receipt of goods by customer directly to the carrier and documented with photos. Please save all boxes and packing material. All shipment errors must be reported immediately upon receipt to Cardio Partner’s Customer Service.
PAYMENTS & ORDERING
We accept the following methods of payment for online orders:
- American Express
For assistance placing an order, please call us at 800-349-4363. Our product experts will help you through the process and determine which product is best for your situation.
Orders can additionally be processed over the phone, through email or fax. We'd be happy to assist you with providing a PO.