Defibtech Lifeline View AED School Package (Recertified)
|Compatible Batteries||7-Year Battery Pack 0710-0134, 4-Year Battery Pack 0710-0113, Aviation Battery Pack 0710-0034|
|Compatible Pads||Adult Pads 0710-0139, Pediatric Pads 0710-0106|
|Features||Semi Automatic, Visual Cues, Audio Cues, FAA Approved|
|IP Rating||IP55: Protected from limited dust ingress. Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction.|
|Warranty||3 Year from Cardio Partners|
- 1 Recertified Defibtech Lifeline View AED: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners' 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 1 Lifeline View Battery Pack: Has the capacity of 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous operating time.
- 1 Set Adult Pads: For use on adult victims.
- 1 Set Pediatric Pads: For use on children under 55 lbs.
- 1 Carrying Case: Keeps AED safe from dust other elements
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 CPR Response Kit: Includes the necessary items to help prepare the patient and rescuer for CPR and the use of an AED.
- 1 Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
- 1 Year LifeShield AED Compliance Management: Includes AED registration, medical direction and AED oversight. Learn more.
- 1 Alarmed AED Wall Cabinet: Alarmed cabinet prevents tampering and lets others know there is an emergency.
- 1 AED Window Decal: Lets employees and guests know an AED is present in the building.
- 1 AED Wall Sign: Clear visual cue lets rescuers know where the AED is located.
We Thought You Might Like