Call us at 615-657-7217 for a quote and configuration options.
For whatever you face in a day, the HeartStart MRx is built to be tough and ready for action. The HeartStart MRx is designed to meet stringent test requirements including spraying water, military helicopter vibration, mechanical shock, one-meter drop, electro-magnetic compatibility, and extreme environmental conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude). In addition, the same MRx model that we ship to all EMS customers has passed an extensive battery of tests, performed by the US military, to achieve aeromedical air-worthiness certification. These military-level tests include: baseline performance and durability, electrical safety, vibration, electro-magnetic compatibility, climate, altitude, rapid decompression, explosive atmosphere, acceleration, and in-flight performance evaluations.
Defibrillation as easy as 1-2-3
1. Select energy to choose appropriate dosage
2. Charge button charges the defibrillator in <5 seconds
3. Press shock button to deliver therapy
- Large color display shows 4 waveforms and numerics, or view all 12 leads at once with the 12-lead acquisition option.
- Normal or high-contrast view for easy viewing in sunlight conditions.
- 10 hours of monitoring with two fully charged batteries.
- Ready-for-use indicator flashes to signal that ample power exists to monitor and deliver a shock.
- Automated self-tests that run hourly, daily and weekly. Easy-to-run operational checks.
- Color-coded monitoring ports for easy identification; ports match Philips patient monitors for easy hand-off.