Features on the Zoll AED Plus help instill confidence in the rescuer while aiding in helping them to perform CPR and administer a shock if needed.
CPR Bar Gauge - Shows feedback on CPR compression depth and rate, prompting rescuer to push harder or letting them know compressions are good.
Voice and Text Prompts - Guide rescuers to guidelines compliant with CPR compression depth.
Adaptive Metronome - Audible sound to help guide rescuers through consistent and compliant CPR rate.
Rescue Graphics - Large icons for visual guidance on step-by-step rescue process. Can be particularly helpful in noisy or multi-lingual environments.
One-Piece Electrode Pads - Help ensure proper placement on patient and feature peel-in-place design to minimize mishandling. CPR landmark supports proper hand placement to administer CPR.
Smart Design - Eye-catching vivid green outer casing helps cue rescuers to its location. Lid can be propped under patient's head to help keep the airway open while emergency procedures are underway.
- 1 ZOLL AED Plus
- 1 ZOLL Soft Carry Case: Provides protection for AED and has an extra accessory pocket.
- 1 Set of 10 ZOLL 123 Lithium Batteries
- 1 Set ZOLL CPR-d Padz: Contain a sensor to provide rescuer real-time CPR feedback to provide higher quality CPR.
- 1 CPR Response Kits: Includes (1) pair of LG nitrile gloves, (1) CPR pocket mask with O2 inlet, (1) pair of shears, (1) chest hair razor, (1) hand sanitizing alcohol wipe.
- 1 Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.