ZOLL AED Pro Healthcare Package (Recertified)
Out of stock
|Compatible Batteries||Non-Rechargeable 0970-0361, Rechargeable 8019-0535-01|
|Compatible Pads||Stat-Padz II 0970-0520, CPR-D Padz 0970-0500, Pedi-Padz II 0970-0519|
|Display Type||ECG Display|
|Features||Semi Automatic, Visual Cues, Audio Cues|
|IP Rating||IP55: Protected from limited dust ingress. Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction.|
|Warranty||3 Year from Cardio Partners|
- 1 Recertified ZOLL AED Pro: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners' 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 1 ZOLL AED Pro Soft Carry Case: Holds the AED securely with a back pocket to store your spare electrodes.
- 1 ZOLL AED Pro Non-Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Sets ZOLL Stat Padz II: For use on adult patients
- 1 Set ZOLL Pedi Padz II: For use on children under 55 lb.
- 1 ZOLL AED Pro ECG Cable: Enables 3-lead ECG monitoring
- 1 ZOLL AED PRO USB IrDA Adapter: Used to download rescue data from the AED Pro to your computer.
- 2 CPR Response Kits: Includes the necessary items to help prepare the patient and rescuer for CPR and the use of an AED. Bag color may vary.
- 1 Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 Year LifeShield AED Compliance Management: Includes AED registration, medical direction, and AED oversight. Learn More.
- 1 AED Window Decal: Lets employees and guests know an AED is present in the building.
- 1 AED Wall Sign: Clear visual cue lets rescuers know where the AED is located.
We Thought You Might Like